Do you love working on behalf of children, fostering their growth and development? Do you want a job that is challenging, gratifying, and allows you the opportunity to impact tens of thousands of youth each year? Focusing on our three Pillars of Student Success: Entrepreneurship, Work Readiness and Financial Literacy, JA staff enjoy a culture of mutual respect and co-worker camaraderie.
Social Media Intern
Compensation will be Academic Credit
The intern is responsible for assisting in a range of marketing initiatives within an organization. Their duties include tracking analytics for social media campaigns, creating social media posting schedules and writing captions for social media posts.
The intern will support the staff to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement and increase revenue. The duties and responsibilities of a Social Media Intern include:
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support marketing team at live and online events
- Perform social media marketing research
- Assist on influencer campaign strategy
- Respond to comments and DMs on social media platforms
- Brainstorm and research ideas for original content
- Create compelling graphics to share across social channels
- Write social media captions that speak to the company’s target audience
- Help create and edit short-form videos
- Develop new strategies for increasing engagement
- Assist with photo/video content shoots
- Ensure brand message is consistent
- Preferred: college student or other individuals with social media experience.
- Experience with social media campaigns and branding.
- Strong Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including SharePoint.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.