Financial Literacy Volunteers Needed
Empowering the next generation to be financially sustainable.
We are back in-person in the classroom this year! And we need volunteers that are willing and able to present JA curriculum over the course of several weeks. Whether you plan to volunteer personally, coordinate volunteer recruitment efforts, or recommend others in your network - we hope this page will give you the information you need.
Help us plan for the year ahead! Fill out the brief interest survey below...
Why Volunteer with JA?
- Inspire the next generation with hope and perspective
- Powerful, fun, and rewarding experience
- It will become your most important meeting of the week
- Skill up! Public speaking, time management, etc...
- JA Makes it easy to volunteer - we've got you!
For more information or to become a JA volunteer, contact us! email@example.com or 202-413-4046
Volunteer Interest Survey
Junior Achievement: Financial Literacy
At Junior Achievement, we help students understand how money works to help them achieve financial security as adults.